1. Wands for Wildlife - Collect 100 used and cleaned mascara wands. for
'Wands for Wildlife®' Before mailing, wash wands in warm soapy water to remove residual mascara. Mail form, old wands & donations to: P.O. Box 1211, Skyland, NC 28776. Simply enter Wands for Wildlife in your computer search or go to www.AppalachianWild.org for more information and mail-in form. Report donations to Sue Hardenbrook, Conservation Chairman
2. Collect 15K for K9 Companions - Participate in the Collect 15K for K9 Companions for Veterans Project. Donations can be sent to GFWC PA with Canine Companions in memo line. Hollie Stevenson, Home Life Chairman
3. Prayers for Soldiers - Distribute 500 toy soldiers with prayer tags to club members. Report results to Toni Mangretta, Public Issues Chairman
Prayer Tag: PLEASE put this soldier (representing current military and veterans) where you can see it every day to keep them in your prayers and thoughts. They need our support!
4. Operation Warm-Up Challenge - Collect 100 items (scarfs, hats, gloves) from each district for the Operation Warm-Up Challenge. Send entry form to Marian Wellington, Domestic Violence Awareness and Prevention Chairman
5. St Jude's Wagon Program - Donate 70 wagons (one for each club) to St Jude's Children's Hospital. The cost per wagon is $100. Send donations to GFWC PA with “St Jude's Wagon program” in the memo line.
You can visit each Community Service Program page for more details on how to help.